Need some level control and a way to save your audio from peaking? Say hello to the Saramonic SR-AX100!
Saramonic SR-AX101 Mixer (XLR Version)
What It Does
- Allows you to mix a maximum of 2 audio sources.
- Can take a signal mic and send 1 normal channel and 1 safety channel to your camera.
- Mounts 3 accessories via the cold shoes.
- Connects to camera or any 3.5mm device (XLR version here ? http://geni.us/srax101xlr).
What It Doesn’t Do
- Does NOT work with microphones without batteries (Can’t use RODE VideoMicro or GO).
- Does not boost audio.
- Does not record audio.
Note: Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase with these links you will be supporting me and these videos at no extra cost. Thank you!
Liked this video? Check out my other audio gear reviews here on Youtube.