I don’t usually like using backpacks because they’re just that, backpacks. I rarely hike and shoot so backpacks just sit in a closet and collect dust. But the Portabrace Camera Hive is different. It is totally usable as a production bag or case and can hold much more than the average camera backpack. Check out my video review for more information:
Portabrace Camera Hive Backpack Review
Music from Premiumbeat.com.
Production Description and Specs:
Eliminates Wasted Space! The Camera Hive uses a “Honeycomb” system of removable padded lens cups to maximize space and protection versus traditional dividers. There is no wasted divider space since the removable padded lens cups are the dividers! Remove, rearrange, or secure the lens cups in place to customize your Hive’s protective interior. Lens cups can be used to support and stabilize equipment or they can be filled with lenses, flashes, light meters or other accessories. The lens cups can also be removed and worn on a belt or secured to the interiors of other Portabrace cases.
- Strap system that converts from backpack to slinger
- Thick padding and soft interior lining
- Tripod carrying pouch and cinch system
- Tablet pc storage pouch that allows the tablet to be used while in the case
- Comfortable straps and suede leather handle for carrying
- Superior value, superior organization, Superior protection- the Portabrace Camera Hive