Gear is expensive. But I have found a few items that can be had for under $100 and put them into a list here. Do you know of some sub-$100 gear you don’t see in the list? Share it with us!
There is a wonderful world of manual lenses out there. This guide is dedicated to using Nikkor lenses on Canon, and other camera mounts.
Here is what we will be covering:
- [1:45] Different Types of Nikkor Lenses (NON-AI, AI, and AIS)
- [5:25] How to Adapter the Nikon Mount to Canon and Others
- [9:49] Why Use Manual Nikkors?
- [12:50] Where to Buy Nikkor Lenses
- [14:20] How to Customize These Lenses for Video
There is so much gear out there for the DSLR shooter to choose from these days, and over the past year I have found 3 areas where you can save a ton of money and not compromise on quality. And yes there are other things to save money on but the items I want to talk about are necessities to every DSLR video shooter.
What are the best prime lenses for shooting DSLR video? In this episode I share what I have found works well for me.