After a very very long wait, we can finally get our hands on a Canon EF to MFT Speedbooster! This tool will allow you to not only use Canon EF lenses on your MFT camera, but also reduce crop by 0.71x and will allow you to use IS and change aperture. You can get the new Canon EF Lens to MFT Speed Booster on the Metabones website for $599.
This is the adapter I used, its really cheap ($6.30!) and works great!
Fotodiox Black M42 Lens to Canon EOS DSLR Adapter.
There is a wonderful world of manual lenses out there. This guide is dedicated to using Nikkor lenses on Canon, and other camera mounts. Using a Nikon to Canon adapter you can bring these incredible lenses back to life.
Here is what we will be covering:
- [1:45] Different Types of Nikkor Lenses (NON-AI, AI, and AIS)
- [5:25] How to Adapter the Nikon Mount to Canon and Others
- [9:49] Why Use Manual Nikkors?
- [12:50] Where to Buy Nikkor Lenses
- [14:20] How to Customize These Lenses for Video
What are the best prime lenses for shooting DSLR video? In this episode I share what I have found works well for me.