I turned the Sony A7C II into a cinema camera! Check the gear list below to see how you too could build a cinema beast out of this fantastic new camera from Sony.
- Sony A7C II
- CineBack A7c II Kit
- SmallRig Cheese Plates
- Camvate Baseplate
- NiceyRig Cheese plates
- Nitze V-Mount Plate
- 3/8 to 1/4 Adapters
- FZ100 Dummy Battery (I went with Kondor Blue)
- DC Angled Cable
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:55 P-A7C II Cinema Camera
- 2:18 Sony A7C II Overview
- 4:22 Parts Needed
- 5:40 Building the Cinema Camera
- 9:59 Additional Accessories 10:56 But Why?
- 13:06 Sony A7C II Final Thoughts
Disclaimers & Affiliations We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Affiliate Links: Amazon (PAID LINK) B&H (PAID LINK) This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers. Sony lent me the A7C II for this video. The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.