Lessons learned from running a Youtube channel and business for 10 years!
Video Notes and Resources
- 0:32 Don’t focus on gear! $2,000 Youtube setup, Sound blankets.
- 1:18 Most important goal for your channel
- 1:36 Best content ideas first
- 2:08 Ways to stand out Gerald Undone, Film Riot, Jem Schofield (theC47)
- 3:34 Mix it up!
- 3:48 You can’t game the system
- 4:12 Everything changes
- 4:34 Use two sets B-Roll Setup Series
- 5:16 Use workflows!
- 5:49 Use spreadsheets
- 6:15 Capture video ideas with 2 lists
- 7:04 Hire a bookkeeper and/or CPA
- 7:41 Read Profit First! Available on Amazon
- 8:11 Using platforms
- 8:50 Keep regular work hours
- 10:06 Get rid of dept Matt D’Avella on debt and finance, Total Money Makeover on Amazon
- 10:28 Invest for retirement
- 10:49 Relationships with other Youtubers
- 11:18 QUIT stuff!
- 11:50 DO don’t SAY
- 12:09 Competition
- 12:51 Stick with it
- 13:39 Youtube is hard but very fulfilling
DISCLAIMERS: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers. No gear was supplied to me for this video. The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.