Review of the Canon C100 Mark II 7 YEARS later! Lets see if this cinema camera is worth buying today for under $1500.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links marked as “PAID LINK” are affiliated.
- Canon C100 Mark II
- Canon C100 (Original)
- eBay (PAID LINK)
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 (Lens Used in Video)
- Sony a6400
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:42 Price
- 1:02 Sensor and Body Style
- 1:36 Monitor and EVF
- 2:19 Media, Power and I/O 2:43 Assignable Buttons
- 2:55 Built in ND
- 3:07 Audio
- 3:28 Auto Focus
- 3:46 Image Quality
- 4:46 C100 Mark II vs Sony a6400
- 5:49 Picture Styles and Color
- 6:33 Exposing Footage
- 6:55 Low Light
- 7:17 Should You Buy the C100 Mark II?
- 8:21 C100 Mark II vs C100 Original
- 8:57 Conclusion
DISCLAIMERS We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers. No gear was supplied to me for this video. The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.