5 in 1 reflectors are crazy handy for video and photo work. In this video we cover 6 different ways to use a reflector to further control your lighting. You can find the reflector I use here on Amazon.
You can get these reflectors in several different sizes and shapes depending on your needs. Here are a few I’ve worked with and like on a budget.
- 43 Inch Reflector on Amazon
- 32 Inch Reflector on Amazon
- Rectangle Reflector on Amazon
- HUGE Rectangle Reflector and mount on Amazon
I also like to use a reflector holder to help control the position and angle of the reflector. Here are the two reflector holders I use.
Uses for Reflectors
1. Diffuse Light (center silk)
2. Bounce (white side)
3. Fill (white side)
4. Negative Fill (black side)
5. Flag (black side)
6. Reflect (silver/gold side)
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.