5 in 1 reflectors are crazy handy for video and photo work. In this video we cover 6 different ways to use a reflector to further control your lighting. You can find the reflector I use here on Amazon.
You can get these reflectors in several different sizes and shapes depending on your needs. Here are a few I’ve worked with and like on a budget.
- 43 Inch Reflector on Amazon
- 32 Inch Reflector on Amazon
- Rectangle Reflector on Amazon
- HUGE Rectangle Reflector and mount on Amazon
I also like to use a reflector holder to help control the position and angle of the reflector. Here are the two reflector holders I use.
- Neewer Reflector Holder on Amazon
- Impact Reflector Holder
Uses for Reflectors
1. Diffuse Light (center silk)
2. Bounce (white side)
3. Fill (white side)
4. Negative Fill (black side)
5. Flag (black side)
6. Reflect (silver/gold side)
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.