We checkout the best anamorphic adapter lenses for shooting cinematic video! This video covers gear needed, best lenses, flares, aspect ratios, bokeh, diopters, rigging and more. All gear links below.
Here is a list of all the gear I mentioned in the video starting with the anamorphic adapters.
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-40 Compact 1.33x
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 2.0x
- 16mm 2.0x Anamorphic
- ISCO Ultrastar Anamorphic Lenses
- ISCO Ultrastar RED anamorphic
- (Ultra Star Plus 2.4 or 2.1) eBay
Other Gear You Might Need
- Anamorphic Rear Lens Clamp
- Anamorphic Filter Front Clamp
- Variable Diopters
- These are simply “close up” filters. You can buy very cheap or VERY expensive versions of these. I’ve used this cheap set on Amazon. Works just fine!
- Anamorphic Monitors
- Many monitors offer a de-squeezing feature. This monitor is one of the more affordable options on Amazon
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.