Today we check out the Aputure Mini20D and Mini20C Light kit! To see the lights in action, jump to 9:23 were I show you three lighting setups using these 3 LED fresnel video lights.
Aputure Mini20 Light Kit
- Fantastic spot/flood fresnel lens
- Easy to get sharp light cuts with the barn doors
- Tons of included power options and accessories
- Small and easy to travel with
- Fans are a little noisy
- The daylight lights are 7500K
- Battery plates are external to light
- Plastic body build
- Slight edge color distortion depending on angle
Perfect lights for anything other than a key light. Yes, you could use them as a key light, but they aren’t quite bright enough to pull that off.
I love these for backgrounds, hair/rim and other areas of a scene I want to highlight.
So far, I have not worked with an LED that spots or cuts as well as these due.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
Aputure supplied me with the kit with no strings attached.