Learn how to master video on the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K!
Check it out at the Academy. 10% Off with code “p4k10” for the first 5 days.
- Camera and Menu Overview
- Codecs and Quality
- Resolutions and Windowed Sensor
- Dynamic Range
- Frame Rates
- Timelapse Recording
- Media Options
- Audio Settings
- Custom Audio Configurations
- Changing Exposure and White Balance
- Getting Correct Exposure
- Low Light
- Shooting Stills
- Monitoring and Playback
- Customizing Functions
- HDMI Monitoring
- Playback Mode
- Bluetooth Control
- Importing and Transcoding Media (Davinci Resolve)
- Working with RAW (Davinci Resolve)
- Basic Color Correction (Davinci Resolve)
- Exporting Custom Camera LUTS (Davinci Resolve)
- Lenses and Rigging
- Native Lenses
- Adapting Lenses
- Using Speed boosters
- Auto Focus and Stabilization
- Manual Focus
- Rigging and Power
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.