You can’t beat this budget LED video light for under $50!
Today I review the Amzdeal Light Wand LED Video Light which sells for around $50 on Amazon.
You can also find an RGB version of this light called the “YOUKOYI Q508A” here on Amazon.
- The Good
- Bright tube shaped LED Light (brighter than an Aputure M9)
- Soft light source
- Bi-color from 2800K to 5600K
- Built in battery lasting around 5 hours at max output
- 1/4 20” mounting point at the bottom
- Remote to control the light
- Charges via USB even while in use
- Lightweight and easy to rig
- Very affordable light for the specs
- The Bad
- CRI could be higher (88.9 at best)
- Dimming is stepped and not super smooth
- Color changing isn’t smooth but instead jumps
This light is perfect for just about anything. I probably wouldn’t use it as a key light, but for backgrounds, accent lighting or as a hair light, this really is an amazing video light for any type of filmmaker or Youtuber.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.