I built the ultimate video desk! Check out this entire youtube camera setup on a single desk! Gear links below.
1:02 – Why Build This?
1:56 – Parts List
5:02 – Build Guide
9:52 – Example Shots
The Parts List
- Sony A6400 Camera
- Canon M50 (Alternative camera option)
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 E Mount Lens
- Canon EF-M Version on
- Vesa Arm System (Main Unit)
- Second Vesa Arm (For Audio)
- Third Vesa Arm (Long Version for Lighting)
- Tripod Screws
- Tripod Extension Pole
- Tripod Head
- Microphone Arm
- Rode VideoMicro
- 3.5mm Extension Cable
- Optional Ball Mount for Mic
- 1×2 LED Light (FL-3060 or FL-1×2 LED Mat Light)
Looks like it is going in and out of stock. You can save a little by getting the daylight only model.
- Ball Head for LED light
- Camera Power Supply Sony version I used can be found here on
- CamLink HDMI USB Capture Card
- Boling P1 LED Light
- OBS Software – Great way to record your videos right to your computer.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.
#dslrvideoshooter #caleb pike #desk setup #youtube Setup