I found a vintage video lens that costs only $20 and has ton of character!
There are several models of the Industar 61. A few things to thing about include:
- Color of the lens – Comes in various silver, black, black and silver colors. Some copies have a smoother ring compared to the versions with cut outs.
- Aperture ring – Some lenses have a smooth, click less aperture while others are clicked.
- Focal Length – Depending on the year and run, the Industar 61 has a focal length of 50mm, 52mm or 53mm.
Links to Lenses and Accessories
- All Industar Lenses on eBay
- Industar 61 Lens on eBay
- M39 Adapter on Amazon US
- M39 Adapter on Amazon (International)
- Oil I used to loosen lens focus ring on Amazon
- Works with several cameras
- Adapters are affordable
- Lenses look great
- Image quality is good for the money
- Image has lots of character compared to modern lenses
- Soap bubble bokeh
- Swirly bokeh
- Not the sharpest lens
- Slight darkening in the corners
- Minimum focus distance is 1 meter
- Older models may have a stuck focus ring
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.