The Intellytech LiteCloth is a 2×2 LED mat with a 160W draw and TONS of light output! In this review we look at how it works, how to light with it and if you should consider this LED mat for your videos.
- Intellytech LiteCloth on B&H Photo Video
- Intellytech AirLight on Amazon and B&H Photo Video
- Boom Stand I Used on Amazon
- Easy to pack compared to traditional lights
- Great soft box and grid
- Tons of light output
- Solid color especially at 3000K and 3200K
- Battery Option
- Tough build quality
- Power and controller a little bulky
- Minimal green shift in light at some color temperatures
- This is not a flex or flexible LED light but rather foldable
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Intellytech supplied me with this light for review.
The content of this video and my opinions were not review or paid for by any outside persons.