Ryan Chylinski has put together a fantastic eBook on Time-Lapse photography and is giving away 3 copies to DSLR Video Shooter readers! Check out this video to learn more about the book and scroll down to see how you could win a free copy.
Time-lapse Photography eBook
Ryan’s also made a coupon code available for my readers if they want to pick up the book now. Save 10% with code “LearnTL” for a limted time.
How to win a copy
- Comment on this post.
- Visit the eBook site learntimelapse.com (lets show Ryan some DSLR Video Shooter love!).
- 3 Winners will be picked at 12pm EST on October 23rd.
More about the book
What This Book Teaches
A complete introduction to shooting, processing and rendering time-lapse movies – 350+ images, diagrams, and workflow illustrations – Printable summaries and checklists – 146 pages in length
The six most important topics you’ll learn
- Time-lapse gear from basic to advanced: cameras, tripods, intervalometers, ND filters, lenses, and time-lapse motion control devices (motorized sliders, panning, tilting)
- Balancing time-lapse image settings, how to fit all those pictures on your memory card and the important considerations regarding aspect ratio and HD quality
- How to shoot time-lapse: composition, exposure, dragging your shutter and selecting the right time-lapse interval to get the look you want
- Time-lapse flicker: What the heck is it, how to prevent it, and if it does occur how to correct it
- Creating the time-lapse movie: Everything you need to know about time-lapse video software, easy to follow workflows and walkthrough of free and not so free rendering applications, codecs and frame rates, output settings, adding music and effects and where to upload and share
- Test your time-lapse skills! Intro challenges covering astrophotography time-lapse (Astrolapse), flicker free day to night transitions (the time-lapse Holy Grail), HDR timelapses and time-lapse motion control devices
Learn more at learntimelapse.com.