See how I turned my old Pelican Case into a mobile battery case. All my batteries now charge on one cable!
DIY Battery Case Parts
- Case or Bag – For my case I used my old Pelican 1514.
- Power Strip – I got mine on Lowes, but there are better options available on Amazon like this one.
- Screws, Washers and Cable straps – Any hardware store will have these.
- Velcro – I used a roll like this one.
- Watson Dual Chargers – I used two of these. Love them!
Add all your batteries and presto! You’ve got a mobile battery case!