I found a tiny bi-color LED light that is dimmable and doesn’t flicker for $20! They’re like baby quasars!
You can find these lights here on Amazon. Perfect for travel and portable accent lights on set.
- Light Specs:
- 40 LED diode in a line
- Color modes include 3000K, 4100K and 5700K
- Built in battery lasts 4-5 hours at max brightness
- Light is dimmable from barely on to very bright
- CRI is 80-86 depending on color mode
- About half the output of the Aputure M9
- Charges with included USB cable
- Tube or “stick” is make of metal and comes with a magnetic holder
- LED Tube Light
- Aputure M9 LED Light
- Nano Clamp
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.