In this video I show you how I built my overhead camera rig for shooting videos! A table top camera setup like this is a great tool for product shots, reviews and endless other shot needs.
Overhead Rig Parts
Note: Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase with these links you will be supporting me and these videos at no extra cost. Thank you!
- 12″ Baby Plate
- Grip Head
- Rapid Baby (optional, I used this for the temporary rig)
- 3 Foot Light Stand (We need the extension arm from this kit)
- Camera Platform
- Monitor Arms and Clamps (we need two of these)
- Ball Tripod Head (I mentioned this small unit for lighter cameras. You can find the one I used here).
- RODE VideoMicro
- Camera Power Cord (optional)
- Video light of choice (I used a flex light)
- Super Clamp (I didn’t use of of these, but if you have low ceilings you might need to employ one of these clamps on a bar system).
Music by PremiumBeat.com. License this music here.