The Convergent Design’s Apollo recorder is so much more than a simple video recorder. With Apollo, you can record 1 or 2 4K cameras or 4 different 1080p camera signals along with a live edit!
- Record 4K (1-2 cameras)
- Record 1080p (1-4 cameras)
- Video switcher (can record the above amount of cameras and a quad slip or live switch clip)
- Well make
- Advanced options
- SDI and HDMI
- Can be used as an HDMI and SDI switch
- Great assist features
- Clean SDI output for streaming or external monitoring
- Pricey if you don’t use to full potential ($3000)
- Mini HDMI instead of Full HDMI
- Will require SDI to HDMI adapters for use with more than 1 HDMI camera
If you need to record and or stream several cameras, there is nothing else on the market like Apollo right now. I think the $3000 is a worthy investment if your productions require multicam. The time I’ve been able to save by using this device has been invaluable and for what it does, the Apollo is a great tool.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
A demo unit was sent to me for testing only.