The new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K looks amazing but has a few flaws in my opinion.
Pocket 6K New Specs
- Larger super 35mm sensor
- EF Mount instead of MFT
- 6K, 5.7K 4K, 3.7K, 2.8K and HD resolutions
- Up to 120 frames per second
- Blackmagic Raw
- Same form factor and body with exception to the larger lens mount
New Pocket 4K Firmware Update Features
- More Languages
- Gimbal Support
- Anamoprhic 2x mode and de-squeeze
- Support for super16mm lenses
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.