Ever since FREEFLY announced the Movi, manufacturers have been scrambling to make similar models at lower prices. One of the more popular knock offs was the CAME 5000 which can be had for around $1000. In the past few weeks though, DJI has announced they 3-axis gimbal system called Ronin. The DJI Ronin has a few new cool features that other 3-axis gimbal stabilizers don’t have.
Check out this video to learn more about the new $2,999 Ronin stabilizer from DJI:
Do you have plans to pick up a 3-axis stabilizer? Are you leaning toward one model?
DJI Ronin 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer
- Supports Cameras up to 16 Pounds
- Precision of Control: ±0.02°
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup
- 15mm Rods + Mount Points for Accessories
- USB and PowerTap Power Outputs
- Gimbal Tuning Stand Included
- Hard Case Holds Gimbal and More