Looking for a budget friendly monitor? Check out my review of the Andycine A6 Plus.
Andycine A6 Plus Monitor on Amazon.
- Touch screen functionality is great (pinch to zoom etc).
- Assist features including false color, anamorphic, audio meters, focus peaking and more work very well.
- Has HDMI IN and OUT as well as Power IN and OUT (can power your camera).
- Screen can flip forward like the SmallHD.
- High quality 1080p IPS panel.
- Can use Canon or Sony batteries to power the monitor.
- Supports LUTs!
- While better than the original A6 monitor, the build quality could still improve.
- Still no native 4K at 60p support.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This monitor was supplied to me from Andycine free of charge for testing. This review and it’s content was not reviewed or paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.