I knew the Aputure 300D was going to be a bright video LED light, but I had no idea how much power it would really punch or how easily I could light large sets with it! In this review we also compare the 300D to a 2K Tungsten and a Joker 400 to see if this LED light can replace traditional fixtures.
- Aputure 300D LED Light
- Amazon: http://geni.us/aputure300d
- B&H: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1348425-REG/aputure_ls300d_ls_300_d_daylight.html/BI/6566/KBID/7173
Other Gear and List Mentioned
- Mickey-Mole 1000W
- Mighty-Mole 2000W
- 400w Joker
- Litepanels Hilio D12
- Aputure Fresnel Lens Mount
- Pop Up Diffusion Sheet
- Very Bright
- Low power consumption
- Lightweight compared to alternatives
- Can be battery powered
- Comes with easy to use remote
- Bowens mount for accessories
- Good extended CRI
- Color fringing casts nasty green/yellow at edges with some modifiers
- Semi loud power supply
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
Aputure supplied me with a 300D for review.