The Panasonic G85 is a great camera. But is it the best choice for shooters looking to buy today? Lets find out! Check out my G85 Guide here.
Gear Mentioned in Video
Note: Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase with these links you will be supporting me and these videos at no extra cost. Thank you!
- Improved low light performance
- Improved AF functions and speed when shooting video
- Body stabilization/Dual IS 2/E-Stabilization
- Great screen and EVF
- 60fps at 1080p
- Improved build quality and I/O layout
- No headphone jack
- AF while improved still has hiccups now and then
- Low light while better that previous models still isn’t even close to Sony
What are you thoughts on the Panasonic G85? Interested or wanting/waiting for something else?