How does this new 35mm Anamorphic compare to the original Sirui 50mm and is it worth buying? Lets find out!
- Sirui 35mm Anamorphic Lens
- Sirui 50mm Anamorphic Lens
- My Review of the
- All footage was filmed on the Panasonic GH5s
- Diopter I used
- More affordable close focus filters
- Includes focus rings
- Better color than the 50mm
- Low distortion
- Sharp for a 35mm anamorphic
- F1.8 for shallow depth of field and low light Sirui 35mm
- Bokeh isn’t as oval as the 50mm
- Slightly softer than the 50mm
DISCLAIMERS: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This lens was supplied to me from Sirui free of charge. This review and it’s content was not reviewed or paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.