Review of the Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G lens. See why this full frame wide angle zoom is so good for video production.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links marked as “PAID LINK” are affiliated.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:28 Lens overview
- 1:45 Power Zoom Functionality
- 2:39 Remote Control and Settings
- 3:20 Clear Image Zoom
- 4:07 Image Quality and Footage
- 5:14 Downsides and Tradeoffs
- 6:05 Final Thoughts and Recommendations
- Full frame
- Smooth linear zoom motor
- Fast auto focus
- Physical aperture ring with de-clicking switch
- Zoom ring and rocker switch
- Small and lightweight
- Can be remotely controlled
- F4 maximum aperture
- No O.S.S. (Optical steady shot)
Disclaimers & Affiliations
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Amazon (PAID LINK)
B&H (PAID LINK)
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers. Sony loaned me a pre-production 16-35mm for this review. The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.