These Menik LED lights are so close to perfection! Very bright, great bi-color range and very affordable given their specs!
The Menik CB-68 and CB-102 are crazy bright and more color accurate than most of my lights in the studio!
Comer V-Mount Batteries on Amazon
Dinkum Systems Clamp on Amazon
(Clamp I used for mounting the lights)
App for controlling the lights
- Very affordable light for the money
- High output and very bright
- Color accuracy is impressive
- Great kelvin range (2750K to 6500K)
- Small controller
- Battery or AC powered
- Flexible light weight fixtures
- Great mounting bracket and ball head
- Easy to setup and rig
- CRI is very high at 95-98 Ra
- Only dims to 10% output
- Dimmer has 5% steps
- V-Mount seems a little loose on some batteries
- Diffuser is not as useful as on other lights
For the price, I really REALLY dig these lights. In short, they are bright easy to use lights with really accurate color tuning for almost any lighting setup.
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This light was supplied to me from Menik free of charge. This review and it’s content was not reviewed or paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.