Need some color in your lighting? Video and photo gels to the rescue!
Using colored gels is one of the most controlled and budget friendly ways to color a gel. Who needs RGB lighting when you can add color to any video or photo light!
Gel Filter Kits
- Digital Juiced Correction Gels on B&H
- Neewer Gel Kits on Amazon
- Roscoe Photo Gel Kit on B&H
- All Roscoe Gel Kits on B&H
Using filter gels to color you lights gives you almost infinite options for color. RGB bulbs and lights aren’t always designed for video use and can cause strobing issues. With gels, you can turn your high powered led lights into great background/effect lights for your videos or photos.
Type of gels Mentioned:
- CTB (color temperature blue)
- CTO (color temperature orange)
- Plus Green (green)
- Minus Green (magenta)
- Effect/color/DJ gels (various colors)