Jeff recently wrote me with the following questions:
- Did you attend film school? Do you think its necessary at this point in the “game”?
- In your opinion, are DSLR’s around to stay or are they just a fad?
- What is your favorite part of the production process and why?
- I noticed on your Chicago Contact Juggling video that you included some nice hand held shots. Did you have any kind of rig for that?
- Do you have any movie/books to recommend?
- What are some of your current goals?
- What would you say are the attributes that make one a success in the film industry?
- Film or digital?
Answers and Notes
- For a good while at least.
- I used the now $30 Cowboy Studio Rig. Full review here (3 years old! Wow, time flies!).
- I love this book called Cinematography: Theory and Practice .And as for movies, I just got back from wine country in CA so I’ve been enjoying the movie Bottle Shock GORGEOUS film.
- Shoot more.
- Work hard/harder and don’t be a….. jerk.
- Digital, I’m a youngster I know!