Check out this setup from Rick Owens. Want to see your rig on DSLR Video Shooter? Submit it!
- Canon 5DMKIII with EF 24-105 L Lens
- Kamerar Tank TK-2 Cage with rod support
- Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus
- Kamerar MAX-1 Matte Box
- Carry Speed Swivi Viewfinder
- I also us the Zoom H4N for all of my audio, the Kamerar SD-1 Slider Dolly and the Cinemover slider.
This rig is used to create television commercials for the FOX affiliate. I am the Production Director and we have been using DSLR for video for the last year, starting with the Canon T3i (an awesome camera for the money, and one that we still use!) Prior to that, we were using the Panasonic P2 camera’s for production. I prefer the DSLR and my rig is an amazing part of what we do here. It definitely turns heads when it gets setup and ready to roll. I absolutely love the Kamerar support gear and I personally recommend it for everyone wanting quality gear at an amazingly low price point. We will be adding friction arms and LED lighting in the near future.
Thanks Ben! What are your thoughts on Ben’s rig? Learn how you can get your rig shared on DSLR Video Shooter here.