I’ve had a lot of time with the Wooden Camera A-Box and I have really enjoyed using it. It not only works well, but it looks darn good doing it. Trust me when I say there isn’t a lot of elegant audio gear out there. If you’re looking for a small, stylish way to run your XLRs to 1/8″ this is the tool for you.
Best For: People looking to take 1 or 2 XLR audio sources straight to the camera.
- Built like a tank
- Works on all camera models
- High quality connections and cables
- Balanced audio through XLR
- Lots of mounting options via included accessories
- Higher audio quality methods exist (using recorders and preamps)