This is the second episode in The Studio series of videos I’m doing (watch episode one here). In this edition we are going to take a close look at several grip and lighting tools I use in the studio and on the road. This is the kind of gear that you don’t always think about, but you always end up using.
If you are overwhelmed with all the stuff you feel you need, don’t be. Start with something like the Manfrotto Nano clamp (I swear by that thing) and you can build up your kit from there.
Studio Grip Gear
- Short Adapter Spigot
- Rapid Baby to 1/4″-20 Male Threaded Adapter
- Oben Mini Ball Head
- Impact Atom Clamp with Ratchet Handle
- Manfrotto 386B Nano Clamp
- Camera Platform
- Grip Head with Fixed Super Clamp
- 3 Section Double Articulated Arm